LOVE COMEDY AND WANT TO WORK WITH US?
We're currently recruiting for a talented Assisted Producer to join our Festival team.
Working in our Auckland office, you will support the Festival & Event Producer to co-ordinate the operational requirements for the 2015 NZ International Comedy Festival and New Zealand Comedy Trust events and initiatives.
Your attention to detail, effective time management and strong communication skills, alongside your passion for live performance will ensure success in this fast paced and fun role.
To succeed in the role you will have:
• A passion for comedy and live performance.
• Strong experience in the arts or events industries.
• Previous experience in production co-ordination, venues and/or ticketing.
• Effective time management and planning skills, along with an eye for detail.
• The ability to work to tight deadlines and to work effectively under pressure.
• Excellent communication, relationship management and interpersonal skills.
• A high level of self-motivation and enthusiasm.
• The ability to work collaboratively as part of a small, dedicated team.
Experience in the arts or entertainment industries will be an advantage, and a love for laughter is essential.
This is a fixed term position running from 1 September 2014 to 26 June 2015 and based in Auckland Central.
This is an exciting opportunity - apply online now!