Marketing & Partnerships Coordinator
The New Zealand Comedy Trust was established in 1995 to manage the NZ International Comedy Festival and foster the growth of comedy as a performing art in New Zealand. The Comedy Fest has since grown into one of the most loved boutique events of its type in the world. Held simultaneously over three weeks in May in both Tamaki Makaurau/Auckland and Pōneke/Wellington.
The position of Marketing & Partnerships Coordinator is a six-month fixed term position starting January 2024. Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the Marketing & Partnerships Manager to implement marketing and promotional plans to ensure the success of the Festival.
- Liaising with performers, producers, sponsors, funders, suppliers and venues to build positive relationships.
- Maximising revenue opportunities through digital Festival marketing channels.
- Working on and implementing the Festival's digital strategy with the team.
- Utilising brand specific copywriting skills to develop content for email newsletters, digital media posts, press releases and other.
- Liaising with partners and other stakeholders to organise on-site sponsor hosting events and brand promotion activations.
We’re looking for an all-rounder who works well as part of a team, has great attention to detail and thrives under pressure.
NZ International Comedy Festival
Please email a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to Sam Snedden at firstname.lastname@example.org 10am Thursday 07th December 2023. Please include the reference Marketing & Partnerships Coordinator in the subject line. For further information or a full position description, please contact email@example.com.