The Fine Print
- All ticket prices include GST.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges, except as required by law.
- General Admission (GA) events do not have allocated seating, so you will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Some venues are licensed premises and therefore age restrictions apply. These are strictly enforced. Licensed premises retain the right to refuse entry or to remove intoxicated people.
- Consideration of performers and other audience members is paramount; mobiles must be on silent, and intoxicated and/or disruptive audience members may be asked to leave.
- Latecomers may not be admitted to the venue, so please arrive early to ensure you have plenty of time.
- Please don’t heckle; this is disruptive to the comedians and other audience members. Anyone who heckles may be asked to leave.
- The use of cameras and other recording devices may be prohibited.
- Refer to the individual ticketing agents for their respective terms and conditions.
Comedy Festival Competitions
- Winners will be drawn randomly on the date specified on the competition information.
- Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable for cash.
- Winners will be notified by email or phone.
- Competitions are not open to Comedy Festival employees or their immediate families.
- Only one competition entry per person, per competition unless otherwise specified.
- Information disclosed is for the use of the New Zealand Comedy Trust only.
- NZ International Comedy Festival reserves the right to publicise the name of the winner through their social media networks.